LCR35 LIVE BIOTHERAPEUTIC MICROORGANISM MECHANISM-OF-ACTION ON CANDIDA ALBICANS
- - Screening of antimicrobial proteins to define the mechanism of action of Lcr35®.
- Exploration of the mode-of-action of the identified anti-Candida compounds.
- LBP and isolated antimicrobial proteins impact on host immunity in a Caenorhabditis elegans model.
- Development of a new LBP optimizing the anti-Candida activity for intestinal and/or vaginal and other applications (topic, systemic).
- - Determination of the anti-Candida molecule(s) secreted by Lcr35®
- Understanding and characterization of the involved metabolic pathway
- Development of LBP to promote this metabolic pathway and improve anti-Candida activity