Dr Karine ROGET is the Chief Scientific Officer at Nexbiome. Prior to this position, she has worked in the R&D department of several start-up companies focusing on drug and biomarker development.
Karine holds a PhD in immunology from Université Pierre et Marie Curie and Institut Pasteur (Paris, France) and has completed post-doctoral training in cell signaling and immunology at the National Institute for Medical Research (London, United Kingdom).
- C. Petit, I. Dubus, C. Heuclin, K. Roget and JP. Vannier (2016). Hypoxia promotes chemoresistance in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia cell lines by modulating death signaling pathways. BMC Cancer, 16(1):746.
- AN. Burska, K. Roget, M. Blits, L. Soto Gomez, F. van de Loo, LD. Hazelwood, CL. Verweij, A. Rowe, GN. Goulielmos, LG. van Baarsen and F. Ponchel (2014). Gene expression analysis in RA: towards personalized medicine. Pharmacogenomics Journal, 14(2):93-106.
- K. Roget, A. Ben-Addi, A. Mambole-Dema, T. Gantke, HT. Yang, J. Janzen, N. Morrice, D. Abbott and SC. Ley (2012). IKK2 regulates TPL-2 activation of ERK1-2 MAP kinases by direct phosphorylation of TPL-2 serine 400. Molecular and Cellular Biology, 32(22):4684-90.
- K. Roget, M. Malissen, O. Malbec, B. Malissen and M. Daëron (2008). Non-T Cell Activation Linker promotes mast cell survival by dampening the recruitment of SHIP1 by Linker for Activation of T cells. The Journal of Immunology, 180(6):3689-98.
- O. Malbec, K. Roget, C. Schiffer, B. Iannascoli, A. R. Dumas, M. Arock, and M. Daëron (2007). Peritoneal Cell-derived Mast Cells: an in vitro model of mature serosal-type mouse mast cells. The Journal of Immunology, 178(10):6465-75.